Facts and figures
Here is all the most important information for your holiday in our 4-star family hotel in South Tyrol.
• The prices listed are per person with ¾ pension and all Adlernest included services.
• A tourist tax of € 1.80 per person (excluding children under 14 years) is not included in the price and must be paid locally
• Check-in: from 2 pm. Check-out: by 10 am.
• All rooms are equipped with shower, toilet, hair dryer, balcony, telephone, flat screen TV with Sky cable, Wi-Fi and safe. In addition, some have a kitchenette (with dishes).
• Two single rooms are available. If they are already occupied, there is a 70% surcharge for a double room for single use.
To finalize your booking, we require a deposit equivalent to 20% of the total room cost.
Please let us know by telephone if you will be arriving after 6 pm.
B & B and full board
• Accommodations with breakfast: reduction of € 15 on the price of stay with ¾ pension meal plan
• Full board: € 15 per person per day (€ 10 for children under 12 years old)
• Daytime visitors: Breakfast for € 24, 5-course-menu in the evening for € 45
We accept cash, debit card or credit card (Mastercard or Visa).
Please inform us as soon as possible if you would like to cancel your stay.
• For cancellations made up to one month before arrival, there is no penalty.
• For cancellations made up to 15 days before arrival, the deposit will be retained.
• For cancellations made 14 to 4 days before arrival and in case of late arrival or early departure, 80% of the total amount of the booked stay will be charged.
• For cancellations made 3 days prior to arrival, the total amount of the booked stay will be charged.
To avoid paying cancellation fees, we advise you to take out our travel insurance policy.
Want to bring your four-legged friend with you? No problem! Remember to bring their blanket and bed, so your trusted travel companion can also stay in comfort.
You will be charged € 6 per day for your dog (excluding food). Also, we remind you that your dog does not have access to the restaurant or wellness area.