PLUS X PLUS = AdlerNEST
Numerous inclusive services, specially adapted to your needs, round off our offer and make your vacation in the Adlernest all the more worthwhile. Convince yourself!
Get ready to rumble
- 1 x per week welcome aperitif with get-to-know-you chat
- ¾ Pleasure pension
- “Eat-your-fit” breakfast buffet with products from local farmers
- Afternoon snack (with bacon and cheese)
- 5-course gourmet menu: ranging from South Tyrolean specialties to Mediterranean dishes
- 1 x per week culinary highlights and theme nights: sweet temptations in the form of
- Dessert buffets, chill & grill barbecue with mega smoker (in summer), Mediterranean pasta buffets and much more.
- 2 x per week: live music and events (table magician, fire show etc.)
- Spacious fitness and yoga room incl. Course program
- 3 x per week Yoga with Annalisa (by appointment)
- 1 x per week climbing for children as well as for teenagers and adults
- Chill out in the wellness area “Venusoase” with Finnish sauna, Tyrolean Stubensauna, aroma steam bath, mountain pine bath, infrared cabin, hot whirlpool, relaxation rooms
- Wellness bag with cozy bathrobes and sauna towels
- Swimming pleasure at its best in the heated indoor pool “Million Colour Pool”, which is converted into an outdoor pool in summer
- In summer: 4x per week guided excursions with hiking guide and head of the house Armin, among others to the house alpine pasture “Gfolltrina” at 1,900 meters above sea level with “Spaghettata” on site.
- In winter: free ski bus to the ski lifts 9 km away (bus stop directly in front of the Adlernest), extensive activity program (torchlight hike, snowshoeing, etc.)
- Chargeable fast charging station for e-cars
- Free WLAN
For cool kids
Kids Buffet for Free
- Clever children’s program (nature detective camp, visits to the barn, baking cookies, etc.)
- 220 m² children’s playroom with small climbing wall, air field hockey, darts and much more.
- Breakfast buffet for kids
- Lunch with a hot children’s dish and salad buffet
- Own children’s dining room
- If desired, dinner together with caregiver Fini at the children’s table or children’s meals at the parents’ table
- Kids Club with animation for children from 3 to 12 years: Under the professional supervision of Fini, at min. 5 days a week playing, painting, crafting and exploring nature
- Your kids should always have their own water bottle from home when they go to childcare. They can then fill them up with us.
- In winter: From Monday to Friday, pick-up service at the ski school (at 12:30 pm), followed by supervised lunch and fun and games until 9 pm (on Sundays, supervision from 4 pm to 9 pm).
- Teen room with Playstation, Wii, darts, air field hockey and table soccer
- Nature detective camp for little explorers
- Visit to the family barn with rabbits and sheep
- Small petting zoo in the in-house stable
- Adventure days in the ArcheoParc Schnals or in the high ropes course (in summer)
- Baking cookies and children’s tobogganing (in winter)
- Exciting family trips
- Free rental of baby buggy, baby monitor, changing mat, baby bath tub and child carrying backpack.
- Cuddly children bathrobes